5. Sumo Palm Attack: Frontal Linear AOE, many hits.
Attack Sequence: 1/2 > 3 > 4 > 5
Buff Attack Mode
The boss will cast a Silver Skin Buff (stackable) on himself at fixed interval, increase his own defence and slow players movement speed.
After the buff, the boss will start throwing silver (or shit) on players, with slow effect. After throwing 2 of them, he will go back to Normal Attack Mode. Key Points
* When the buffs of both bosses reach 4 layers, the bosses will become invincible and it will definitely lead to party wipe.
* The only way to remove the buff, is by knocking down the bosses with double knockdown. Beware of the wake up attack. Other cc (stun, daze etc) will not clear the buff.
* Normally, the disabler should knockdown the bosses on each side, after the boss gathered 3 layers of buff (check buff icon on the boss), before he cast the 4th one.
* After being knocked down, the boss will wake up and jump to the other side. He will then pull and grab the person who has the aggro to himself across the glacier. The boss should be disable with stun or daze after he cast the pull (don’t use knock down or else he will jump back) .
* Try to maintain the HP of both bosses at similar proportion, such that,the bosses at both sides switch positions at the same time.
* During the whole battle, the glacier at the middle cannot be crossed unless you have a jump or invincible skill; it’s 1-hit KO for anyone who touches it.
* Only the tankers switch side together with the boss as he jump over. The other 4 party members stay put at their side and attack whichever boss who jump over to this side.
* All attacks in Normal Attack Mode of bosses can be blocked.
Stage 2- Lightning Iluka
The 2nd boss of Sogun’s Lament has over 13mil of HP, and it cannot be killed with normal means. Hit rate requirement for this stage is at least 110% due to the high evasion rate and the importance of double cc on adds. Normal Attack Mode
1. Lightning: Frontal small circular AOE lightning attack
3. Thunder Strike: Thunder attack twice, frontal linear AOE attack, followed by lightning breath; total 3 hits.
Attack sequence: 1 > 2 > 3
Lightning Attack Mode
After reaching a certain amount of HP, the boss will go into Lighting Attack Mode. He will summon 3 Iluka Shadows at the edge of the room. The shadow can either be blue or green; to kill blue shadow, you need double stun; to kill green shadow, you need double knockdown. These shadows cannot be killed with normal means.
After killing the 3 shadows, 6 shield-yielding soldiers will be summoned at the middle of the field. Kill all of them and take their shield.
After a certain amount of time after he summon the shadow, he will cast a lightning circle on the ground. The boss will then throw up to 12 lightning spears at the players. Press “1” to reflect the lightning strike with the shield.
When the 12 lightning spear attack is over, the tanker should throw the shield to deal very high damage at the boss and put it on the ground for up to 10+ sec.
Destroyer or lyn blade master should lift the boss after the boss stay on the ground at 10+sec (after he raises his head 3 times) to further stretch the DPS window. It is possible to lift the boss twice during this period by letting Lyn Blade lift first, then when it is released, it will be still in downed state, which allow you to lift it again.
* Disable the boss with daze status so that destroyer or lyn blade master can lift it up for more DPS time. Save stun and knockdown for the shadows.
* Keep the boss under bleed status to keep his HP recovery to minimal. Internal Injury status can lower his HP recovery amount too.
* Assign 2 party members to each position on the room (2 to the dragon pillar, 2 to the place where Julia is standing, 2 to the place in-between them); this will make sure that the shadows are disabled in an orderly manner. Only after killing the shadow assigned, then only should you turn to check if others need help for cc (in case one miss cc).
* All shadows must be killed ASAP; every seconds count. This stage is a Time-Attack stage.
* Make sure the party get 12 lightning spear reflect on the boss each round.
* If you disable the shadows quick enough, the time should be sufficient (~60sec) to do the last (4th) round of lightning spear reflect and eventually kill the boss with reflect.
* If the boss HP is below 6-7% before the last round of Lightning Attack Mode with less than 30sec left, just kill the boss manually and ignore the shadows (because you will never make it if do the reflect). During the final DPS rush, do cast ranged attack protection on party members since the shadow will be attacking you.
Stage 3- Volcano & Glacier
Stage 3 of Sogun’s Lament is a joke as compared to the previous 2 stages. The two birds will take turn to fly up into the air and throw feathers at the player with the highest aggro.
Assign 1 tanker to each bird, and make sure when one bird is in the air, the tanker of that bird stays away from other party members.
Stage 4 – Asura
The final boss Asura has extremely high HP, requires good DPS, hit rate and party coordination to kill it. He has 4 modes of attack: Normal Attack Mode, Flame Attack Mode, Ice Attack Mode, Infinity Sword Mode.
Normal Attack Mode
1. Flame & Ice Strike: Flame and Ice sword slash, 1 hit each
2. Double Sword Spin: 360 degree AOE, 2 hits; typically cast after attack #1.
3. Triple Slash: 3 hits, can be blocked; typically cast after attack #1
4. Sweep Kick: Frontal 180 degree AOE; knockdown effect, typically cast after attack #3.
5. Sword Wave: Poke a sword on the ground and release a line of sword wave. Randomly cast.
Attack #1 to #5 can be blocked.
Sequence: no fixed sequence.
Flame Attack Mode
After reaching 90% HP, he will go into Flame Attack Mode by first teleporting to the middle of the room and summoning flame swords behind his back. The attack sequence is as follows:
1. Flame Circle: Generate a circle around himself which deals continuous damage.
2. Flame Arrow: Generate a fireball above his head; randomly shoot 8 Flame Arrows at players; can be blocked or warded with ranged attack protection
3. Fire Ice Sphere: Release two slow moving Fire Ice Spheres which target the further players in the room; it will not disappear, and will bounce back after hitting the wall. It will only be destroyed when someone block or counter the sphere. After the sphere explodes, it will grant an attack buff (stackable) to nearby party members.
4. Flying Flame Sword: The boss will sent the 4 swords flying towards the closest target (the person standing closest to the boss before the release of the 1st sphere). Each sword will generate a flame circle on the ground upon impact.
5. Flame Grab: Suck and grab all players, followed by a knockback attack. The grab can be resisted with invincible skills.
* All players should gather and someone need to cast ranged protection for the Flame Arrow x 8.
* Send a ranged class to the front of the group to become the target of the subsequent Flying Sword Attack. Blade master or any class with block stand behind him to block/counter the 1st Sphere.
* During Flying Flame Sword attack, the targeted member should move in circle around the room to make sure that the fire circles do not harm the others. Others should full force deal damage to the boss during this phase (under the buff from sphere)
* Resist the force grab with i-frame skill.
* The boss is invincible to certain ranged skill when he is in the Flame Circle.
After the 1st Flame Attack mode, he will go back to Normal Attack mode, until his HP is further reduced and Ice Attack Mode will be triggered. Ice Attack Mode
At 70% HP, he will start Ice Attack Mode by teleporting to the middle of the room, and summoning Ice swords behind his back. The skill sequence is as follows:
1. Frost Sword: Randomly drop Frost Swords from the sky around the room; repeat up to 3 times
2. Ice Circle: Generate an Ice Circle around himself; deal continuous damage
3. Fire Ice Sphere: Release two slow moving Fire Ice Spheres which target the further players in the room; it will not disappear, and will bounce back after hitting the wall. It will only be destroyed when someone block or counter the sphere. After the sphere explodes, it will grant an attack buff to nearby party members, stackable up to 10 layers.
4. Ice Arrow: Generate an iceball above his head; randomly shoot 8 Ice Arrows at players; can be blocked or warded with ranged attack protection
5. Ice Grab: Suck and grab all players, followed by a knockback attack. The grab can be resisted with invincible skills.
* Attack the boss during the Frost Sword x 3 phase, evade the AOE according or resist with i-frame
* Block/counter the Ice Spheres.
* All players should gather and someone need to cast ranged protection for the Ice Arrow x 8.
* Resist the force grab with i-frame.
* The boss is invincible to certain ranged skill when he is in the Ice Circle.
Flower of Life
During the whole battle, the boss will summon 1 round of Flower of Life (6 flowers) around the room. After 5sec, he will absorb these flowers and followed by a mass force grab. If the boss absorb more than 5 flowers, it will trigger party wipe.
The flower can be removed by stepping on it, but you will get binded (can be dispel with SS or spin for destroyer) and poisoned for 30sec (each tick 2000+ dmg, can be removed with antidote). Stepping on the flower also grants invincibility to the Force Grab skill and MP regen buff. When the boss absorb the flowers, he will heal himself according to the amount he absorb. So, the party members must step on all flowers to prevent this.
Infinity Sword Mode
After the boss reaches 50% HP, he will not use Normal Attack mode anymore. He will randomly adopt either Flame or Ice Attack Mode only. The party members need to act according based on the color of the sword on his back after he teleports to the middle. Flower of Life will still be summoned periodically, in shorter interval than before and without any notifications. All flowers need to be remove before the boss use the suction skill at the end of ice/fire mode.
This Database is still not complete, but is constantly getting filled with new data.
All i ask is be patient while all data gets collected.
You can contribute by providing feedback with suggestions, items you rly want to see that are missing, broken links. Thank you and share with your clan mates and friends if you find it useful.